Vegan blueberry muffins are the perfect easy breakfast treat!
Believe me, these are the best vegan blueberry muffins! They’re super easy, super delicious, and super convenient!
Yes, this vegan blueberry muffin recipe uses applesauce! In some baked goods, applesauce can serve as a pretty good egg replacement!
Too many muffins?
Don’t worry! These muffins don’t all have to be eaten in one sitting. We usually make a big batch of muffins (sometimes even doubling the recipe). Then, we freeze most of them! These easy vegan blueberry muffins can be defrosted for a quick breakfast!
Enjoy your muffins!
Vegan Blueberry Muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 12 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup vanilla soy yogurt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups frozen blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a bowl, combine your flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt
- In another bowl, combine your sugar, applesauce, vegetable oil, yogurt, and vanilla
- Fold your dry mixture into your wet mixture
- Then, fold in your blueberries
- Pour your mixture into a lined muffin pan
- Bake for about 18 mintes. Enjoy!